As a definition, our Managed Care Agreement allows your business to offload IT operations to Technesis, known as a Managed Services Provider. Technesis assumes an ongoing responsibility for 24-hour monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for the IT systems within a business.
Put in simple terms - one of the biggest benefits of our Managed Care Agreement is discovering and fixing problems before they can negatively affect your business.
A well maintained, proactively serviced computer network will always run better than the alternative. With proactive network monitoring, patch management, and desktop optimization performed on a regular basis, you will notice a tremendous difference in operations…and you will reap the benefits of preventing fires, rather than fighting them.
You are also able to control and reduce overall operating costs with the flat-fee billing model. Cost-effective access to enterprise-level support becomes a reality.
Because Technesis also manages all of your vendor relationships, issues with internet slowness/outages, printers, phones, cell phones, websites are dealt with directly with the vendor by Technesis. As a result of this “always-eyes-on” network monitoring 24 hours per day your company will experience an additional level of comfort and security.
Additional benefits of our Managed Care Agreement:
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Cost-effective access to enterprise-level support
- Minimized downtime
- Allows your focus to be on running the business, not the technology
- Peace of mind from knowing that the network is monitored 24/7/365
Your Technology Solution: Technesis Managed Care
- Fixed IT support costs to help you plan for your budget
- First priority on service calls for Managed Care clients
- Proactive management and maintenance of your technology infrastructure
- Shifts all IT burden to Technesis, allowing your staff to focus on what you do
- Technesis provides parts for three years on Technesis brand equipment bought from Technesis
- Access to a staff of IT experts to handle every IT need
- Unlimited phone and remote support
- Provide scalable anti-spam protection for all email accounts
- 24X7 electronic monitoring of servers, network, and data backups providing the ability to identify trouble before it happens
- Scheduled visits by our technicians to come by your office on a specified day and time every month
- Provide primary on-site and secondary offsite backup of data files inclusive of our industry leading bare-metal server restoration and disaster recovery capabilities
- Encryption of all stored data with 256 bit encryption, at your facility, thereby guaranteeing safety and security of your data
- Microsoft and extended 3rd party patch management
- Antivirus and anti-malware management
- Vendor management
- Proactive management of desktops, server, and network assets
- Unlimited labor required to repair desktop computers, laptop computers, and network server
- End-user Help Desk support
- Management of router, firewall, VPN, anti-virus, anti-spam solutions
- Managed implementation of network operating system service packs, patches, and incremental upgrades
- IT planning and IT strategy assistance
- Operating system updates and hot fixes of desktops and servers
- Adds/Moves/Changes within the facility for new and existing employees
- Discounted rates on additional service not included in plan
Contact us for more details and pricing.